ECPC is the unified voice of cancer patients across Europe!
The European Cancer Patient Coalition's policy initiatives highlight varied scientific expertise gained through participation in key EU funded projects and is, specifically, founded on mutual collaboration of Institutional Partners and active Members.
ECPC's Policy & Advocacy activities cover the following action areas:
- working to anticipate and formulate legislation taking place at the European level
- participating in the EU legislative health policy process
- providing the scientific knowledge base required in policy development
- raising awareness about cancer issues affecting European citizens
- providing a platform for EU citizens' participation in the shaping and implementation of public health policies