Results of the ECPC Election
ECPC is happy to present the new elected Board:
Robert S. Greene
ECPC is happy to present the new elected Audit Committee:
The ECPC Lawyer have received paper ballots from 122 Full ECPC Members.
114 votes valid
8 votes non-valid
Audit Committe Elections:
117 votes valid
5 votes non-valid
ECPC Election Candidates
ECPC Board Member Candidates (2019-2022)
Maria Begoña Barragán García
Ioana Alina Comanescu
Robert S. Greene
Audit Committee Candidates (2019-2022)
- Who can submit a candidature?
- All ECPC Members (Full and Associate) can nominate a candidate for the Audit and Scientific Committees.
- Only Full Members can submit candidatures for the Board Members.
- If you do not know if you are a Full Member, check on the
- or write to
- What do we vote for?
We will elect:
- 7 new Board Members
- 3 new Audit Committee Members
Please note: There is not voting for the Members of the Scientific Committee. They will be selected by the new Board in September 2019 based on nominations from all ECPC Members.
- Who can vote?
- The term of office for all the selected positions is three years (2019 – 2022).
Nomination Form (Associate Members)
Short guide to the elections
Complete guide to the elections
Extract from the statutes regarding the elections
- 14th February - 13th March: ECPC Full and Associate Members send the candidatures (Associate Members can not submit candidatures for the Board Members.)
- On the 13th March: The approved candidatures will be communicated to all full members.
- 15th April - 15th May: vote. All ECPC Full Members will receive a letter with the voting forms. The voting forms must be sent to the Notary (see “Voting instructions”)
- On the 15th of April: ECPC will communicate on the website when the Notary will count the votes.
- 27th May: The Notary counts the votes
- 9th June, ECPC AGM 2019: ECPC publishes the results of the votes. The new Board and Audit Committees are created
- Use the document “Nomination form ECPC Election - Full Members” ((click here to download )or “Nomination form ECPC Election - Associate Members” (click here to download) and fill out the form with your proposed candidatures
- Send the form back to the ECPC Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13th March at 24.00.
Starting from the 15th April, each Full ECPC Member will receive:
- ) letter with:
- Voting form Board ECPC Elections 2019
- Voting form Audit Committee ECPC Elections 2019
- Envelope B, with the pre-stamped address of the Notary
- Envelope C
- ) an email with:
- The short guide to the 2019 elections
- The complete guide to the 2019 elections
- Extract from the ECPC statute regarding the election
- Fill in the Voting form Board ECPC Elections 2019
- Fill in the Voting form Audit Committee ECPC Elections 2019
- Place the two Voting forms (Board and Audit Committee) together inside Envelope C
- Place Envelope C inside Envelope
- Send the Envelope B to the Notary Office in Brussels by registered mail
- The deadline to send the votes is 15th May. If you send the votes after this date your votes will not be valid!
- Keep the receipt from the post office! ECPC will reimburse you at the AGM (9th June 2019) or via bank transfer upon request. Do you have questions? Write to: