ECPC and ecancer launch their Biosimilars eLearning Module
The European Cancer Patient Coalition worked together with ecancer to produce eLearning modules to provide patients with a comprehensive resource on biosimilar medicines. Six interactive modules provide key information and practical advice to support you in making informed decisions for your treatment and will be available in French, Italian, German and Spanish soon.
The modules can now be accessed in English on the ECPC biosimilars page: http://www.ecpc.org/edu/biosimilar
The European Cancer Patient Coalition would like to thank the ECPC members who joined the Educational Advisory Committee to support the project:
- Ken Mastris – Chairman of Tackle Prostate Cancer and Europa Uomo, United Kingdom
- Maude Andersson – Board Member of the European Cancer Patient Coalition, Sweden
- Concepción Biurrun – Treasurer of The Spanish Federation of Breast Cancer Associations, Spain
- Dr. Victor Julio Quasada Varela, Founder and CEO of Mieloma.com, Spain
- Felice Bombaci – Chairman of Gruppo AIL Pazienti Leucemia Mieloide Cronica, Italy
- Beate Bartès – President of Forum Thyroide, Frnce
- Lori Cirefice – Association Les Zuros, France
The European Cancer Patient Coalition gratefully acknowledges the support of Pfizer. The scope and the content remain the sole responsibility of ecancer and the European Cancer Patient Coalition.