Winners of ECPC scholarships for young cancer survivors
1. Giulia Carvelli, nominated by Lung Cancer Europe, she had Hodgkin's lymphoma stage four, a student at the D.A.M.S. (Disciplines of Arts, Music and Entertainment), University of Turin.
2. Synagridis Vasileios, nominated by KEFI, in 2010 he was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL), currently attending the University of Piraeus, Department of Computer Science.
3. Dominik Bartosik, nominated by Let’s Win Health Foundation, a future student at Strzeminski Academy of Art in Lodz, Poland.
4. Robert Badiu, nominated by PAVEL, student at Economic engineering and management, Brasov, Romania, he had Hodgkin's lymphoma stage three.
5. Ionela Almajan, nominated by Give Life, a student at Carol Davila Nursing College in Bucharest, she had Hodgkin's lymphoma stage 2-3.
6. Merve Güney, nominated by Pembe Hanim, a psychology student, diagnosed with leukemia when she was 16.